January - I started a "new blog". Alyse started to say "I love you". We had a snow day. We had a family trip to the circus.
February - Elevation Church celebrated our 3yrs as a church. We had a beach day. Valentine's Day. There was a small fire.
March - Alyse Nicole turned 2! She was (and IS) growing up so fast! Taggie was lost and had to be replaced asap. I took one of my favorite pictures of Alyse.
April - We cheered on UNC when they won the NCAA Championship! Alyse was sick as we celebrated Easter. I had my accident.
May - Alyse started swim lessons. We went to Atlanta to go to the Hillsong concert and go to the World of Coke, the Aquarium, and do some sightseeing.
June - I found out I was pregnant, but didn't share it with people yet. We spent a lot of time at the pool and hanging out at home. We also took a trip to the children's museum.
July - We celebrated the 4th of July. I announced that I was pregnant, but soon had to tell you that there had been a change and I was not pregnant anymore.
August - Josh and I celebrated 6yrs of being married. We went on a surprise trip to Charleston. We started reading through the Bible in 90 days. I also started a cake decorating class. Elevation opened our first building in Matthews. Josh had a birthday. We headed off to the beach.
September - We had more and more fun at the beach. I found out I was pregnant again.
October - After knowing for awhile I decided to announce that I was pregnant again. We had a family fun weekend at Carowinds. Alyse and I went apple picking with some friends. Alyse saw her first movie at the theater. We took a family trip to the pumpkin patch and then carved our pumpkin. My sister got married. Alyse dressed up for Halloween as a Tinkerbell and a bee.
November - I celebrated my birthday with a fun weekend. We took a ride on the Polar Express. I went to the Christmas Show a few times. Josh and I went to my first professional football game. We celebrated Thanksgiving and I decorated for Christmas.
December - Alyse went to go see Santa. I showed you our trees and other decorations. I told you about Sarah Mei and my sister's baby. We took a little "sleigh" ride. Had some family photos taken. Of course we celebrated Christmas. And found out we were having another baby girl.
2009 was a pretty good year!
2 comments:
This is such a cute idea! I may have to copy you. :) It was fun to read through and realize we have been "blog friends" through a lot of it! Looking forward to and praying for the new year for your family.
Thanks for all the great recaps! It was fun to catch up on the months before I discovered my fellow cop wife of a friend, and I have to say that I probably would've reacted just like you about the fire incident (kudos to our men in blue for being calm during stressful times!)
You've had quite an eventful year and I look forward to discovering what 2010 has in store for you and your wonderful family!
P.S. I borrowed your idea on the anniversary post for when I got married. Hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment