I can't believe that my baby is 2!
We have had a lot of fun!
Saturday - we had a family birthday lunch and then met some friends for some fun at Monkey Joe's. She loved it! Well...until the Monkey Joe character came out.
Sunday - church, and then home for a family Winnie the Pooh themed birthday party. (She loves Pooh and "Pig" and "Tig".)
She received a lot of fun presents and then we ate some cake.
For some reason she was a little shy around everyone, but it was nice to have so many people who love her come and celebrate her on her special day.
She was suppose to have her friend birthday party tomorrow, but well.... we decided to postpone it. Why? Because it was suppose to be at an outside play place and now it is snowing! They are calling for 8 inches. We will just have to play with our friends when it is nice and warm.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:



4 comments:
Dropping by from SITS. Wanted to say hello!
that is probably the cutest, poofiest tutu I've ever seen. Good job making that!
Sounds like a lovely weekend.
My own little will turn 2 in a month. How quickly the time goes.
Welcome to SITS!
The tutu turned out to be adorable! I really like that shirt that said "two's aren't terrible we're having a blast". <-- I would agree, so far anyway! I am glad she had a good birthday!
Post a Comment