At 2 o'clock in the afternoon on our college campus , Josh and I were married. It was a great day that has many happy memories.
August 2, 2004 - 1 year Anniversary
Josh and I had just moved to Charlotte. We were living in our friends basement. I spent the day at the pool. Josh spent the day in the Police Academy. We then had dinner for 7 in the kitchen. Part of our wedding cake was for dessert. Later that night a promise was made that we would always do something special to celebrate anniversaries in the future. (I did get to go to dinner and a movie that weekend for a late celebration.)

August 2, 2005 - 2nd Anniversary
Myrtle Beach, SC. We spent the day on the beach and then had dinner at a restaurant that was a refurbished church. It was a great 4 day getaway.

August 2, 2006 - 3rd Anniversary
Amelia Island, FL. I was pregnant and happy to just lay on the beach, do a little shopping, and hanging out in our hotel room. We did take a sunset cruise after a nice dinner at a waterfront seafood restaurant.

August 2, 2007 - 4th Anniversary
Alyse Nicole had just turned 6 months old. Mom and Dad were living with us at the time. I didn't think that we would do anything, but Josh made reservations at the Ballantyne Resort. We enjoyed a nice dinner, warm chocolate chip cookies in bed, and a couples massage.

August 2, 2008 - 5th Anniversary
Cruise to the Bahamas! We spent the day at sea laying out in the sun. We dressed up for a fun dinner and then I was given a beautiful eternity ring.
August 2, 2009 - 6th Anniversary
TODAY!
Last night Josh turned to me and said, "You need to pack a bag. Tomorrow after church, you and I are headed to Charleston." I started asking questions about where we were going to stay and what we were going to do, but we decided to just be adventurous and head down there for the night. So, we are off on an adventure! 
9 comments:
Sounds like fun! I hope you guys really enjoy yourselves! Take pictures for us. :)
oh i love this!!
Aw, how neat!! I hope you have fun in Charleston! That's where Jacob and I went on our honeymoon. We loved it!
Congratulations! My hubby and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary a couple weeks ago :)
Sorry about your recent heartbreak.
I'm glad you are so postive and dealing with it Ok.
"Dear Child,
I never said it would be easy. I said it would be worth it. Love, God"
One of my favorite quotes, as the mom of a special needs child. Hope you like it too!
Amy
How sweet!! I loved all of the pics! Happy Anniversary!
Hi Stephanie,
I found you via Faith baby clothes blogg. My name is Candace and I am also a sahm to one special little girl. Her name is Faith and she is 5. She suffered a stroke at birth from a blood clot in her brain. She has spastic diplegic cerebral palsy. My heart goes out to you and your family as you struggle with this loss. I am also a fellow Carolinian, born and raised in NC but live now in SC with my dear sweet tea lovin' hubby. Nice to meet you. You will be in our prayers
What's better than having a romantic husband? Love how you spent your day and your hair looks fabulous. HUGS!
Hello again!
I was just stopping by to say hello again, and your pictures of all your anniversaries are darling! May you both have many more happy years together!
Happy belated anniversary! I wanted to stop by and leave a comment since I changed my blog name/address. I hope all is well :)
Post a Comment