Alyse was with her Grammy and Papa on Halloween this year. She was off trunk 'n treating and getting some more candy to make her even sweeter than she already is. Because I didn't get to dress her up on the big day, I decided to do a re-enactment today. Isn't she as sweet as honey?!
Sweet as honey! My sweetie hated her fairy costume and developed a "princess" attitude to go with it, but she looked SO cute and her happy nature prevailed before too long! I just wish my girl would've let me keep things on her head. At times she looked like a boy in a dress because she still has so little hair! Sigh.
5 comments:
She makes one super cute bumblebee! Autumn has that exact same costume too!
she is too cute!
She is so precious!! Love it!
Blessings-
Amanda
She is absolutely Adorable :)
Sweet as honey! My sweetie hated her fairy costume and developed a "princess" attitude to go with it, but she looked SO cute and her happy nature prevailed before too long! I just wish my girl would've let me keep things on her head. At times she looked like a boy in a dress because she still has so little hair! Sigh.
Post a Comment