Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Love You, A Bushel And A Peck

Yesterday morning my friend Joy and I packed up the kids and headed for the mountains. We were off to Sky Top Apple Orchard in Flat Rock, NC.

Our day was full of apples, mountain views, BBQ, friends, and of course taking pictures.
Sit back and enjoy some of my favorite picks.

(This next one of her on the wagon is my favorite of the day!)




Note:
If you ever go to Flat Rock, you must get the apple doughnuts because they are very yummy. However, you must bring cash. That is all they take. I was not prepared for that. (Good thing that Joy loves me.) However, the lady at the BBQ place we ate at did offer me an IOU. She said that I could just mail her a check when I got home. Ha!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Her boots are the best!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a fun post......love your blog....

Unknown said...

I love the boots! Her sweater is cute too! How much fun!

Lyryn said...

Looks like such a great time! I love her boots!

April said...

Looks like a wonderful day! We did the same on saturday and I posted some fun photos too! Nothing compares to juicy honey crisp apple :) But if they were available all year, they wouldn't be half as "coveted" LOL