Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Photos













All pictures were taken by Allison Fowler at our house.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE them! What a cute family!

La Familia Garcia said...

Those are cute! I like number 2 and 4 and the one of you three walking outside!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! They are all great.

Love Mom

Sarah Robbins said...

Those turned out so great! I love the leg ones with Alyse. Too, too cute!

Natalie said...

What a precious family you all make! Allison did a fantabulous job with the pictures and I love the personality she captured in your wonderful girl.

P.S. Thanks for the fun comments on my Christmas list!

Becca said...

So pretty!

Danielle said...

I love the one of you and Alyse blowing the wishing flower- hope it was a good wish! And did you put hot rollers in my niece's hair!?!?! It looks way bigger (like yours) than it normally does! I like it though :)