Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I know that today is not actually February 14th, but Alyse went to spend the weekend with her Grammy and Papa. So, since she is not going to be around for the actual day, we decided to do our own little Valentine's celebration today.


First of all there were lots of yummy treats!



Because it was a special day, I did let her have a pretty pink cupcake for part of her breakfast.


She was very excited about her balloon and Winnie the Pooh movie.


We also decorated some Valentine's to give to people she loves.



Then we got her all dressed in some pretty hearts, including one in her hair.




It was a fun little celebration!

2 comments:

Becca said...

How cute! I really want some chocolate covered strawberry's now!!!

mrs. fuzz said...

Look at what a fun mom you are! Now I feel bad because I didn't do anything cute like that with my kids. They each got a balloon and a heart decorated container with sweets inside and that was basically the end of our celebration. Oh well, there's always next year. :) Those chocolate covered strawberries look divine!