I haven't been able to comment in a jillion years, but just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your sweet spirit and am so excited to hear that you'll be welcoming a new precious baby.... prayin' for ya, sis!
Hooray!!! Congratulations to you guys, that is so exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers...I hope you have a nice, easy pregnancy. Thanks for sharing good news this morning!
Yahoooo!!! I am so excited for you! I was wondering when you would share the news! I had a sneaking suspicion that you were prego!!! So stinkin' excited for you and Josh (and Alyse to be a big sister!) Congrats!!!
Wahoo!!! I know it sounds lame, but I too had a sneaking suspicion that a new baby was in the midst. As crazy as it is at times with two, it's also SO fun! Congrats!!!
25 comments:
Whoo Hoo!! Congrats!!
Yippee! It's official! I'm so excited for you guys.
so i came over, cause i saw on facebook you had posted a link ... cause you had a new look....
and .... THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER TO COMMENT ON!!!! :)
YAY! i'm so excited for you, and your family!!! :)
....
and your new look is totally cute!
Congratulations, Friend!
I haven't been able to comment in a jillion years, but just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your sweet spirit and am so excited to hear that you'll be welcoming a new precious baby.... prayin' for ya, sis!
Hooray!!! Congratulations to you guys, that is so exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers...I hope you have a nice, easy pregnancy. Thanks for sharing good news this morning!
Congratulations!! What exciting news! :)
Congrats Stephanie!
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your big news!!!
Yahoooo!!! I am so excited for you! I was wondering when you would share the news! I had a sneaking suspicion that you were prego!!! So stinkin' excited for you and Josh (and Alyse to be a big sister!) Congrats!!!
YAY!!!! I'm so doing the happy dance for you! That is WONDERFUL sweetie.
That is such a blessing! What wonderful news. A new baby will be so exciting for both you and Josh, but Alyse will love being a big sister.
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Alyse will be a wonderful big sister!!
Just more congratulations to add to the pile!! :)
Wahoo!!! I know it sounds lame, but I too had a sneaking suspicion that a new baby was in the midst. As crazy as it is at times with two, it's also SO fun! Congrats!!!
CONGRATS, girl! What exciting news...I will be praying for a healthy, smooth pregnancy!
Congratulations!!! That is sooo exciting!!!
Wowie! Now, isn't that much better timing?! :D
YEA!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This news made my day!
I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Finally!...but great timing:-) Your news made my day! Congrats!
I already said so on facebook, but again...congratulations!!!
and Alyse looks excited to be a big sister... :)
We are so excited about the big news. Looking forward to holding the new born in our arms soon. Alyse is going to make a GREAT big sister!
Congratulations! My sister just found out they're expecting too, she's about a week behind you :)
Yeah! I am so happy for you! As soon as you find out what you are having, I am going to make you some baby goodies! Yahoo!
I'm late to this, but congratulations!!! That's great news. Can't wait to hear more and more and more. It's okay if it turns into a "baby blog".
Congrats!!!!! I am happy for you!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment