Monday, August 24, 2009

My Old Man

Twenty-eight years ago today this cute little guy was born:
That would be my handsome husband.

Today, I talked him into taking most of the day off. (He still says he "has to work" from 5pm to midnight.) We didn't do anything special. Just had a little family day.

We went to one of our favorite restaurants for lunch
Alyse loved the queso and chips and playing with the revolving door.
We then went and checked out the fountain.
At home Daddy got to open his presents

Now, Josh is very hard to shop for. And if you ask him what he wants he never has a wish list. So frustrating! So all he got was the movie TAKEN and then since he is so fat I got him The Iron Gym.
He also was given a very nice watch this weekend, but that wasn't from me....
I offered to take him shopping and be his stylist for his birthday, but he refused.

The other thing that I am sure that he would like me to clarify is that he is 28! For some reason he was asked multiple times if it was his 30th birthday. I though that it was so funny and told him it was because of all his grey hair and he was letting himself go. Then I remembered that I am older than him, so I better not laugh.

Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you very much. You old man :)
* You can read about all the reasons why I love him from his birthday post last year.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy birthday to Josh!!

That picture of Alyse by the fountain is perfect!! I love it!

Natalie said...

Please, that's not old! I'll be 29 in a few months and I'm married to a 30 year old!

I know, not much of a difference, but it's been SO fun telling people I'm married to a 30 year old when they think we're both just coming out of our teens (I don't see it, but whatever). Pretty funny, and it's just going to get more "fun" through the years. Happy Birthday, Josh!

Because of Love said...

My singing in that video is much better in real life. I promise. Anyone else think your voice sounds funny when recorded?

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Hate it. When I hear my voice I'm like....eeewww. That's me? I sound like a man. LOL!