I loved all of those pictures! Can't wait for the next little girl to join your family!!
Those pics made me a little sad because I could really see how much sweet Alyse has grown up during this year!! TREASURE EVERY MOMENT!!
It's so fun to recognize a few of these pics and the events that went with them. It's also fun to see how much Alyse has grown into such a pretty little lady over the year.The police pics are still my favorite for obvious reasons. ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved all of those pictures! Can't wait for the next little girl to join your family!!
Those pics made me a little sad because I could really see how much sweet Alyse has grown up during this year!! TREASURE EVERY MOMENT!!
It's so fun to recognize a few of these pics and the events that went with them. It's also fun to see how much Alyse has grown into such a pretty little lady over the year.
The police pics are still my favorite for obvious reasons. ;)
Post a Comment