Friday, September 4, 2009

If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves















9 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your post title! I especially love the third picture down of the fam on the beach with your dress all billowy...That HAS to get framed! Looks like you're all having a blast!

Kelly said...

Such precious pictures! Beach pictures are my fav. Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!!

Dori said...

Far too cute! Glad you guys are having fun!!

Mindy said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!

Holly said...

What cute photos! :D

Unknown said...

Oh my word, those pictures are fabulous! So sweet and what a cute family!!

Taylor said...

Oh. My. Word. I LOVE all the pictures!! Those are so good and it looks like you had an absolute blast on your vacation...good for you!!!

lov said...

:) this made me smile!

Jill Pagels said...

What a beautiful post! The pictures are wonderful, and the title is just priceless.