Monday, August 31, 2009

We're Having A Beachy Time



6 comments:

Heather said...

Great pics! Makes me wish we were there! Have a great and restful trip!

Natalie said...

I love it, especially the Daddy/daughter time. I have a total Daddy's girl that has her daddy wrapped around her little finger (he even paints her toe nails and fingernails).

Thanks for posting these so quick!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Awesome pictures....wish I was at the beach tonight.

Love your blog....
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched this week. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Have a great week

Unknown said...

So sweet! I am so glad you all are having a great time at the beach!

Lyryn said...

Love the pictures!!! So glad you are having a great time!

Dori said...

Gorgeous! I miss Topsail already...