Alyse LOVES water.
She is always asking to play in her water table, the bathtub, the shower, the sink....
With summer coming up, I am guessing that we will be spending a lot of time at the pool. This makes me think of two things.
1st -Swimsuit! YUCK! I need to lose at least 10lbs!
2nd - I need to get Alyse in some swim lessons! I know that she is going to be all over the place in our pool and I don't want to be a nervous wreck the whole time we are there.
A friend of mine had told me about a great place (and I actually visited there with her kids) so I signed Alyse up for classes.
Tonight, Daddy and Alyse were in the pool for her first class.
To say that she loved it is an understatement.
She never stopped smiling. She kicked, she splashed, she floated, she blew bubbles......all with a big grin on her face.

4 comments:
She looks like she was having a blast! YOu will have to keep us updated on her progress!
So cute! I love the grin and how it just lights up her whole face. That's awesome your hubby was there to bask in the fun!
I can totally relate to dreading swimsuit season. I have stretch marks from my babies and they're SO not attractive!
so sweet!
how fun!!!
Post a Comment