Saturday, May 30, 2009

Under the Sea

The one place were everyone said that we should go visit in Atlanta was the Georgia Aquarium, which I guess is the World's largest aquarium.

From the moment we walked in the door, Alyse was so excited to see the fish.

She wasn't too sure about touching them!
Here she is after we convinced her to go down the whale slide.


Little family shot by the water fall.


The crocodile came and looked her right in the eye. She took her hand and would open and close it and say "Snap". Ha!


She liked the otter both in the water and outside the water.


The whale was fun to watch swimming around.


The sharks were really cool too.


I think we all heard her say "More fish!" about 100 times through out the day! She loved it, and I am so glad that we went.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

I actually first heard about this aquarium from the SciFi show, Ghosthunters (I just love it, I can't help it and I'm not normally into "scary" stuff). They had some cool happenings while the Titanic exhibit was there. We have the Titanic exhibit in our Museum of Idaho right now (I think it's the same one) but I haven't had the chance to go to it yet. I'd LOVE to bring my kids to this aquarium. It looks like you all had a blast! What a great mini-vacation.

dawn said...

it looks like you all had such a great trip!!!!