If you were to look at all the pictures on my camera, you would find a bunch that looked like this:
I know you are thinking, "My, what a nice picture of her couch!" aren't you?
But what you and I may not notice is Olivia sitting on that couch.
Oh yes, she is sitting there and I was asked to take a picture of her and Julian. (Because red is Olivia's favorite color and she loves our couch.)
Here is a nice picture of Olivia at the mall on my birthday. It was so nice of her to come to my birthday dinner. (As you can see, Olivia loves Christmas decorations, just like Alyse and Mommy.)
Life with a 3 year old and her imaginary friends is so exciting.
3 comments:
Oh now that is just too precious. How sweet is she?
Haha! Too funny! Olivia seems so nice!
Our four year old son has an imaginary friend named Skeed. That really came out of left field. We just kind of go along with it and hope he will outgrow it someday. :)
Post a Comment