Weight: 17.1 lbs. (right below 75%tile)
Length: 26.5 inches (75%tile)
(Doctor said she was perfect weight for her height. He thinks she is going to be taller than Alyse and not as lean, but said she was on a very consistent and normal weight gain.)
Clothes: 6-9 months or 6-12 months. Some 6m are a little too short on her so I've moved her up to a few 9m sleepers and things with feet or even some pants and dresses for the length.
Diapers: 2s, but we just bought a box of 3s that I think I am going to use for nighttime.
Favorite Foods: She is still drinking 5 to 6 bottles a day of formula. She has rice cereal in the morning for breakfast. We've also tried some veggies (green beans, squash, sweet potatoes) and fruit (apples, bananas, pears). She usually eats baby food once, sometimes twice, a day. I have also given her "puffs" a few times to eat. She mostly just plays with them or the bowl.
(Phone picture, not the best.)
It makes me laugh. I also think she may be walking on those feet very quickly at the rate she is going.
Things I don't want to forget:
* She is loud! She talks and talks. I think she is trying to talk over her sister sometimes. She says "da da" a lot but she doesn't relate it to Josh at all. She also likes to squeal.
* She loves the bath and splashes like a crazy woman. We bought her a bath seat so she can take a bath with Alyse and they both love it.
* When she is very sleepy or when she is eating she has started to play with her own hair. I know she is really relaxed when she starts to rubs her little head/hair. She still plays with and grabs onto my hair too, but I love watching her "twirl" her hair.
I can't believe that she is half way to her 1st birthday! But October was a great month and we did a lot of fun things with our little pumpkin.


2 comments:
She is getting so big so fast! I love blogging because you get a record of it- as the time just flies right on by! She is so precious.
Too sweet!! Happy 6 months Miss B!!
Post a Comment