Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oliviaaaaaaaa

Alyse has a new obsession.


She is still hanging out with Max and his sister Ruby, and is still friends with those Backyardigans, but Olivia is her "fab-o-white".  And, I have to be completely accurate and let you know that Alyse says her name is "Oliviaaaaa".  (If you have ever seen the show on tv you know what I mean.)

Every night she wants to read one of her Olivia books (which I just discovered there are a few she doesn't have, so add that to the Christmas list.)

She watches the show as much as I will let her.

She "plays" with Olivia and her "little bother" Ian all the time.  They are kinda like imaginary friends that she has....

Awhile ago I got her a little Olivia toy that is kinda like a Polly Pocket that you can snap new clothes on for all of her adventures.  There are multiple times a day that I am changing Olivia's clothes, and the new thing is I now have to pull out my camera and take pictures of her.  (By her I mean Olivia.  NOT Alyse.  She won't even pose with her.)  So I have multiple pictures of a very small pig on my memory card.


The other day I walked into the kitchen and Alyse is dragging our poor cat, Bubba, into the living room.  I said, "Alyse! What are you doing?!"  She replied, "Mommy, I have to move the cat!  Can we change his name to Edwin?"


I kinda worry about my child's addictive personality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like Olivia, Molly has a couple of her books!