We like to celebrate and decorate for Valentines. Its so girly with all the hearts so pink so my girls love it.
A new decoration that we added this year was each day of February I have written out a reason why Josh and I love each of the girls on a heart and put it on their bedroom door. They have loved it.
We also made some crafts (see heart chain) and read lots of Bible verses about love.
Here are some "roses" that we made
(cupcake liners and pipe cleaners)
Some friends came over and we made a bunch of Valentines for our friends and family.
Josh had to work all day on actual Valentine's Day but all 3 of his girls were happy to get roses and chocolate.
The purple roses were for me (my favorite) and the pink were for the girls.
My chocolate was chocolate covered strawberries. So yummy!
The girls and I had been invited to a kids Valentine's party so we made some cute treats to share.
(Popcorn in bags with a tag that said, "I'm gonna pop a corny question. Will you be my Valentine?")
We had lots of fun making crafts, eating, and playing.
(My messy little painter. She loved the paint and heart shaped toilet paper roll.)
After a rest (and washing Breeley's outfit. I wanted them to wear them cause I made them special for the day.) we went to meet Daddy uptown for a dinner date.
On Sunday I got to go out on my own late Valentine's date.
Had the best of both worlds.




No comments:
Post a Comment