Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birthday Questions - Alyse, age 5

All last month I kept wanting to do a 20 Birthday Question Interview that I saw on Pinterest with Alyse.  I kept forgetting, but finally did it this weekend!

20 Birthday Questions
Alyse's answers

1) How old are you?
5

2) Who is your best friend? 
Ella (Her friend from preschool.  I thought she would say Breeley.)

3) What is your favorite thing to do?
I like to play outside, with friends.

4)  What is your favorite color?
PINK.  I like red too, but pink is my favorite.

5) What is your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese... from Cracker Barrel

6) What do you like to do with your family?
Have fun, watch movies.  Daddy gives me piggy back rides in the mornings

7) What is your favorite toy?
My princess castle

8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher like Miss Nancy (her preschool teacher.)  But I might want to be a dance teacher.  Maybe I could do both.  (She then started saying something about doing it for 18 days... she lost me.)

9) What makes you happy?
Playing with my puppies, going to play, going to church

10) What makes you sad?
When someone is mean to me.  (She started talking about a specific girl at preschool but we won't name names... She decided we need to keep praying that she will start to be nice.)
When Daddy has to go to work.

11) What is your favorite show to watch?
Ariel.  Oh, my new Candyland movie.  I've been wishing for it!

12) What is your favorite book?
Berenstain Bears.  Fancy Nancy.  (Berenstain Bears at the Dentist, but all of them.)

13) What do you love to learn about?
Learning to be nice and to wait

14) What was the best part of your birthday?
Opening presents.  The Disney World balloons.  Remember when Ariel called me?

15) Where do you like to go?
Church, our friend's (she is talking about our eGroup), Cracker Barrel with Papa and Grammy.

16) Who is your teacher?
Miss Nancy and Miss Jackie (her dance teacher)

17) What is your favorite treat?
Ice Cream!  Chocolate.

18) Was their something you wanted for your birthday you didn't get?
A Lalaloopsy (she actually got one but she wanted the one with the owl.)
A baby brother.  We have to wait for him.
(No, I am not pregnant.  This is her new obsession.  She tells people all the time she is getting a baby brother.)

19) If you could meet someone famous who would it be?
Ariel, Mr Mint from Candyland.  He makes Christmas candy.

20) What was your favorite birthday present?
I'm going to Disney World.

No comments: