My life...
Life has been flying by lately. Nothing really all that exciting has happened. Just a bunch of regular stuff. Yet, I have not found anything all that exciting to blog about. I need to fix that! Here is a little catch up on our lives.
- Sewing. I bought some material and have finished some projects. I have a few more Easter things to finish and then I will show y'all some pictures.- Lets chat about the day I bought the material.... I had one of the worst shopping experiences as a mother that I have ever had. My girls were horrible and out of control. I'm not sure what happened because they really aren't the kind of kids that are crazy out in public but both of them were fussing and I was so upset by their behavior. I had the sympathy look from multiple people and also the look of discuss. I was so embarrassed! I got in the car and lost it on both of them. Then I called Josh and cried. I told him that I could never go to Hobby Lobby ever again. He said, "I wish! But you know that's not true." He was right. I went again 2 days later.
- My new stress of life is what to wear at Disney. I am not a shorts girl and the only time I wear tennis shoes is when I am working out. I believe it will be in the 80s in April so I am all stressed about what will be cool, comfy, but cute too!
- My girls are at my parents this week. My mom had been in Canada with my Grandpa for the past 2 months. He has been pretty sick. Now that she is home for a while I sent the girls to my parents so that they could spend some time together and I could get some stuff done around the house.
- Josh decided to take the day off yesterday so we could spend the day together. It's been a long time since we had been on a date. We went to the movies. We almost always see 2 movies when we go. I picked "The Vow" and Josh picked "21 Jump Street". It was Channing Tatum day.
- Here are some pictures because you can't have a post without pictures.
Date Day
Breeley watching Alyse at dance class. For some reason I love this picture!
Speaking of March Madness - You know that we have our brackets filled out. (Josh and I fill them out ever year.) Neither one of us make amazing pics this year.... but we both have UNC winning it all. GO HEELS! Breeley decided to fill out her own bracket.
Last week Josh took Alyse to school and I was called about 20mins later to come and get her. She had Pink Eye. When she woke up that morning I knew there was an issue with her eyes but thought it was just allergies. I asked her if she wanted to stay home but she was already dressed and ready. Ooops! We have never had Pink Eye before. I was then all prepared for Breeley and possibly Josh and I to get it but we never did.
It's been really nice out lately. I have tried to get 2 little girls out to play as much as possible.
Glow stick bath. Alyse loved this!
Oh how I love these 2 crazy girls. They make my life busy but they are pretty cute.
3 comments:
Love getting caught up on your life! My girls are either angels or the opposite out together! I usually get all hot and sweaty when dealing with them! I never wear shorts in the summer, lots of capris, skirts and dresses for me!
Stephanie, I live in Fl, in Apirl we can get in the 90's. Bring light weight dresses or wear Capris.
Ok, I totally laughed until I cried about what Josh said when you told him you were never going back to Hobby Lobby! :) Sounds just like something Jacob would say. My kids are the same way - either really good...or reallllly bad when we are in public. Thankfully it's only occasionally that they are bad, or I would be so embarrassed I would probably never go out.
Post a Comment