- This past weekend we wrapped up Code Orange Revival at our church. It was an amazing thing to be a part of. I loved Christine Caine's sermons. Having TD Jakes on our stage was a night I will never forget. Israel Houghton was also so much fun! And of course I love hearing from our own Pastor Steven Furtick! I have so many notes that I really want to go over again. If you want to download the sermons and hear them for yourself you can go to iTunes and get them all for free!
itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/elevationchurch
- I am back to wearing my contacts. Praise God.
- I went and bought a bunch of Valentine's fabrics to make clothes for my girls but I have not had the time to sew anything. I also have material for 4 shirts for myself. I need a sewing day. Or 3.
- I had plans to do Project 365 again this year. I even downloaded the app on my iPad. However I have taken like 5 pictures in the last 24 days. I'm trying to decide if I should start now or forget the whole thing.
- I am back on the diet/exercise track. I had a small setback with the busyness of Revival but I am back on track now. I am basically eating a lot of fruits and veggies and cutting out Diet Coke. I am also working out again I try to do 45mins 5 days a week. So far I am feeling good and I am losing.
- My girls have both been sick. Alyse had pnenomeia. I took her to the Dr last week and we were there for over 3hrs. They took her blood and she also ended up having a shot in her bottom. It was a very long day! Breeley only had a bad cold but I think she has actually been more miserable than her sister.
- This is my first blog post I have ever written on my iPad. I am sad because it won't let me add pictures, videos, or links.
- I started reading The Hunger Games on my Kindle app. I want to finish it before the movie comes out. It was filmed not far from Charlotte and I actually know a few people who were extras in it.
- My new stress in life is trying to decide what school to send Alyse to next year. We had her 1st ever parent teacher conference last week, which went great. She is good to go for Kindergarden but choosing a school or planning to homeschool is overwhelming to me.
- I am hoping to get back to blogging again. But first I must spend some time with my TV. The DVR is almost full. I need to work on that. Plus I have tons of laundry and house projects to catch up on. Guess I should go work on some of those.
2 comments:
So glad your eyes are better!
Hope the girls are on the mend soon. It's no fun having sick kiddos! :(
I wish I had more time to sew too!
My word, you have been busy! Does your school district not offer Kindergarten? Or do you want something different for her? I can't wait to see all your creations!!
Post a Comment