Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365 January 2012


So, I guess January 2012 has come and gone.
I really wanted to do the 365 Photo A Day again. 
I didn't do a great job but I did ok.  A lot of these I copied from my Twitter/Instagram and also a few I took from Elevation's Facebook page....  but here is most of our month.

We started the month and the year going to a UNC game.
I have been working on eating a lot of fruits and veggies.  I went 12 days of basically just eating a lot of berries, mangos, and green beans.  However I love to bake so I have baked cookies for Alyse to take to school with her on her show and tell days.
We played outside with the girls new car and bikes because the weather has been pretty warm.
Alyse has been having a lot of trouble sleeping this month.  She sleeps like her Daddy  (Lots of dreams and tossing and turning.  She also sleep talks and even sleep walks a little.)  She has ended up in our bed a number of times this month.
There was the whole contacts drama! 
Of course there was 12 days of Code Orange Revial.  Busy, crazy, long, but amazing days!
Josh ended up taking the Monday after it was all over off so he could catch up on sleep.  He was pretty tired after working 2 jobs for 12 days.  Plus he hadn't really seen the girls at all.  It was nice to have him home.  I also got some thank you flowers.  So sweet.
Both my girls were sick.  Alyse had walking pneumonia and Breeley had a bad cold. 
Alyse loves to have notes written to her in her lunch box.
Breeley has been all about shoes this month.  Her favorites are my heels or her rain boots.
I have done a lot of sewing!!!!  I have sewn for the last 4 days in a row. 
(Post to come after I get my model shots.)
We also decorated for Valentine's Day.

Hopefully February will have less open spots!
Plus, I really miss blogging more than once a week!  Some day I am going to look back and be mad at myself that this month went by with so little post.


No comments: