Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

I love Christmas Eve.

We started the morning with some coloring.  The night before Santa had come to visit the kids in Ekids and brought them gift bags.  Breeley got her first coloring book of her very own so we thought it was fitting to break it in.

Then it was time for breakfast.

One of our Christmas Eve traditions is baking and decorating cookies to put out for Santa.  Alyse loves to bake.  Breeley liked the decorating....eating of cookies.






Then it was time to head to church. 
I tried to get some cute pics of the girls in their dresses.  These were the best I could get.



I knew it was doubtful that we would get a family pic so I tried to take one of the 3 of us girls.
After I took this picture, I put on some lipstick! and we headed out for an amazing night at church.

When we got home we sprinkled our reindeer dust so that Santa could find our house.

Then we put on the girls new Christmas nightgowns.  Made by Mommy!

They opened their last Christmas books.

Then it was time to put out the cookies for Santa.

Josh got home from church while we were putting out the cookies so he was chosen to read the books before bed.

Once everyone was asleep Santa came....
but more on that tomorrow.

No comments: