I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!
I promise I will get our pictures posted soon, but first I had to catch up with some of the other Christmas fun that we were having.
One of Alyse's favorite things that we did was going to look at Christmas lights. We went to Carolina Christmas at the Concord/Charlotte Speedway. Alyse loved it and Breeley kept saying "lights!". This was our 2nd year going and I think it has become a new tradition.
We also let Alyse sleep out by the big Christmas tree.
She has her own tree in her room that she goes to sleep with every night during the Christmas season but I knew that she would love a little camp out.
Hopefully next year her sister will be able to join her for the whole night.
I taught Alyse how to wrap a present this year. She wrapped a present for her Grammy, Papa and her Grandma. She was so excited.
Breeley always wants to do crafts when Alyse does them but I guess since they are usually sitting at the table when they are crafting, she always thinks she can eat everything.
So I thought that this craft was the perfect craft for her.
Ice cream cones, green frosting, M&Ms, and sprinkles.
Cute and all edible.
Alyse liked "What God Wants For Christmas" again this year.
It made me happy that she could tell me the Christmas story on her own this year.
One of Alyse's favorite things we did was to go to see the Bears Uptown.
We have gone every year of her little life. She really loves them and Breeley liked them a lot too.
We spent lots of time at church last week!
Elevation had 30 services over 4 days!
We went to 7 of them.
It makes me so happy that my girls love church and enjoy going. I know that could be a lot for a 4 yr and 19m old but they love seeing their friends and I know that they are taken care of and loved on so much. This was them after church and look how happy they are.




No comments:
Post a Comment