Monday, November 21, 2011

Project 365 catch up

Somehow the last few weeks have slipped away from me.  With all my sewing I have neglected my computer and my camera a little too.  Here is a little catch up on what we have been up to for the last few weeks.

There have been dentist visits.  (Alyse wasn't being a great patient so her sister had to show her how it is done.)


Breeley also went for her 18month check up

We have been cheering on the Tarheels

I made some "pilgrim hats" for Alyse to take to school to share with her class.

We started to decorate for Christmas

But of course we are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving 1st.

Add in a lot of sewing and that is about all we have been up to.
I am going to have to do a post with all the pics of everything that I have sewed sometime. 
For now I am going to try to catch up on posting and also get the rest of these decorations up, which I will also have to share pictures of!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet! I love the pics of the girls! Can't wait to see all of your new creations!!