Tuesday, November 22, 2011

18 Months

Miss Breeley May turned 18 months 2 weeks ago. 
I tried a number of times to take her picture.
This is what I got the 1st time:

She would not look up from her book.
So we tried again before bed.
She loves to "rock rock" and look at "booooks".

I was holding her in that rocking chair tonight with her all snuggled up and I wanted to freeze time.  I can't believe that my baby is getting so big so fast.

I really love the stage she is in right now.  She is so funny and so sweet. 

She talks ALL THE TIME!  A good amount of the time I have no clue what she is saying but she just talks and talks.
Of course there are lots and lots of words she says all the time.
Sissy, Lyse, Mommy, Daddy, Papa, Ellie, Bubba, Juice, Milk, that, this, hi, bye bye, night night, eat, hold you, please, thank you, bless you...

Her favorite saying is "No, no, no!" or "I want this/that".
She has also started to tell me when she is "dirty".

She also talks about "Mouse" (both Minnie and Mickey), "Barbie" (which is any Disney Princess, Barbie, or girly looking cartoon.)  She says monkey (which kinda sounds like monster), bear, puppies, baa baa (sheep), fish, french fry, cookie, cheese, yummies (her gummy vitamin and also fruit snacks), and other random words.  She can kinda be a parrot and repeats us all the time.

She is 26lbs and wears 18-24m and a few 2T (dresses) clothes.
She is a size 5 shoe and a size 4 diaper.

She loves to play with her sister but does a great job at entertaining herself when sissy is at school.  She likes to "color" and to play with balls.
Reading books is one of her most favorite things to do.
She loves Minnie Mouse.
She also likes to clean and do laundry.

She is my hugger and my mommy's girl.
A lot of my day is spent holding her or having her work right beside of me.

She still plays with my hair and now her own hair.
She will suck on her thumb and twist and twist her hair.
When she wakes up there are little curls all over her head.  They are sometimes really cute and other times they are a big tangled mess.  I have even had to cut some big knots out of her hair.

She is the best sleeper!
She wakes up between 7am-8am (usually about 7:20something).  She takes a nap around 10am and then another nap at 3pm.  She is then in bed for the night by 7:30pm.
I put her down, walk out of the room and don't hear a peep from her for 12hrs.

She loves to give kisses and hugs.
I am trying so hard to get her to say "I love you".  She has only told me she loves me a few times.  She saves most of the love for her Daddy, but that is ok.

He is her favorite person to call.  She begs for my phone to call him.  And when he is home she runs for him as fast as her little legs can carry her.

She also loves her sister who she is always watching.  If Alyse does something, Breeley is off to try to do it too.  She so wants to be like her sister and Alyse does a great job with her. 

The last 18 months I have totally fallen in love with Miss Breeley May and I continue to fall more and more in love with her.
Holding her, kissing on her, tickling her, playing with her.... every little smile that she gives me melts me and I feel so lucky to be her mommy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like Molly and Alyse are a lot alike and Breeley and Lucy are a lot alike, too! Maybe the oldest/youngest thing? So sweet!