Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Princesses to Princesses

This weekend we took our girls to see Disney On Ice - Dare to Dream
I dressed them up in their finest princess wear and we were ready to go see the Disney Princesses.

Tiana, Cinderella, and Rapunzle were the stars of the show.

I think our favorite was Rapunzle because of the "flying" and the lanterns.

Actually, my favorite part was sitting and hearing Alyse sing along as loud as she possibly could.  It was so funny!

Breeley was also really excited to see Mickey and Minnie.

She clapped her hands, waved, and was so happy every time they came out onto the ice.

After the show we went down to the ice to check it out ourselves.

And then we also had some ice - flavored ice that is, of course Alyse really just wanted the cup to go along with her wand.

I think my princesses really enjoyed their special outing.  I know that I did.

1 comment:

Dori said...

We were given tickets for when the show was in town here! I did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did! Of course, I knew the girl would *love* it...and her brother was absolutely enthralled as well. :)

As always--adorable cuties and pictures!