Awhile ago I was at a store and I saw a cute tulle headband in the baby section. It was $15. As I was looking at it I thought "I can so make that!" So I gathered some supplies.
Headband - Hobby Lobby $1
Roll of tulle - $3
I measured and cut 8inches of tulle. I did this 8 times. (8 8in pieces)
Then I cut a 10in piece that I fed through 2 holes of the headband.
I pinched the 8 pieces of tulle together and put in the open section of the tulle on the headband
Then I tied the 2 longer pieces down into a tight knot and fluffed the tulle.
Done! Easy and much cheaper.
Plus it looks super cute.
I made 2 in about 10mins for the girls to wear to the show on Saturday.
I think that they would look cute in lots of colors.
I may have to make some orange and black ones to go along with their Halloween shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment