I would like to present to you the fall line of clothes made for my girls by myself and my mother. (She is the one with the sewing machine!)
Alyse would like to model the pumpkin shirt made by me.
Hair bow also made by me.
The shirt is an applique' pumpkin. (You can see a similar shirt here.) I used rick rack as a steam and then pinned a bow on for some more cuteness.
Breeley is modeling the candy corn dress.
Unfortunately she would not stand up to get a good shot.
I even tried giving her some candy corn, but this is the best that I could do.
My mom did most of the sewing for this one. I sent her this link that I found on Pinterst. We changed it a little though. We used a long sleeve t-shirt for the top and just added the skirt. However, because the skirt was pretty heavy it weighed the shirt down a little so some elastic and a ribbon was added to help hold it up.
I love how both of these turned out. It makes me excited to make them cute clothes. Now its almost time to start working on Christmas Collection 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment