Project 365
Week 36
Monday, September 5th
I have been working on my organizational notebook and planner.
More to come on that in a future post.
Tuesday, September 6th
I had a crazy day! I was working on packing for the beach, going through closets, doing some baking, going to parent orientation for Alyse's school. I kinda over did it that day - but taking a picture apparently never happened.
Wednesday, September 7th
We started working on getting Alyse's things ready for school. I took her plain black lunch box and polka dotted it. I also got her plain green bag monogrammed and added pink (at the request of Alyse) by adding a bow. I also made some "Oreo Candy Apple Pops" (oreos made to look like apples) for Alyse to take for snack on her 1st day.
Thursday, September 8th
Alyse started dance class.
She was so excited!
I can't believe it is her 3rd year!
Friday, September 9th
Right after Alyse and I got back from school we left for the beach.
Saturday, September 10th
Good Morning beach!
Sunday, September 11th
This picture cracks me up.
2 girls. 1 shovel.
Breeley grabbed and ran as her sister tried to get it back.
It doesn't matter that there are like 5 shovels.
No comments:
Post a Comment