Monday, September 19, 2011

365.37

Project 365
Week 37

We were on vacation at the beach.
I have lots of beach pics to share, but here are a few non beach pictures.

Monday, Sept 12th
We think that Breeley was allergic to something in the house or to the sand.  I am not sure what the problem was but she had a red bumpy rash all over her the whole time that we were there.  Because of that she took a number of baths.

Tuesday, Sept 13th
We also took a lot of naps.

Wednesday, Sept 14th
I loved going out our balcony in the morning reading with a cup of chai tea.  I took 5 books but only got through 4.  This morning Breeley and Ellie (the dog) joined me and Josh snuck a picture.

Thursday, Sept 15th
Every year we go to the same fish camp type of place.  Not my fav, but there is a little shop across the street that we also visit.  We tried to take a quick cousin picture on the steps.

Friday, Sept 16th
It was cold and cloudy so Alyse and her Mommy and Daddy played board game after board game.

Saturday and Sunday
We rushed back Saturday so we could be back in time to jump right into church stuff for the weekend.  I also had a lot of unpacking to do, grocery shopping, and getting Alyse ready to go to school.  There was not time for one picture I guess.

More pics of our beach trip to come soon!

No comments: