Project 365
Week 35
Monday, August 29th
While I was getting ready for the day I looked over and saw that Miss Breeley had snuggled down to watch some TV.
Tuesday, August 30th
Alyse needed to get a new fish. My girls love the pet store.
Wednesday, August 31st
Josh came home with dinner and "Gnomeo and Juliet".
We love him!
Thursday, September 1st
We went out to meet friends for lunch and then over to a friends house. I decided to try some little piggy tails in Breeley's hair. She thought it was so funny. But they didn't stay in very long. She would not leave them alone.
Friday, September 2nd
Alyse got a haircut to get herself ready for school.
Saturday, September 3rd
I sent Josh to the store to get some milk for Breeley.
He came home with flowers for everyone.
These are the kind he got for both Alyse and Breeley. They both love having their own vase of flowers in their rooms.
Sunday, September 4th
Church makes a baby girl very sleepy.


No comments:
Post a Comment