Angela has become a great friend over the past year or so when we both joined the same eGroup (our small group of stay at home moms from church). She cracks me up and also happens to be a great photographer. Well, Angela and her family are in the process of adopting a little girl from the Congo. In order to do some fundraising, Angela came up with a great Photography E-course! You can read more about it in her post. Basically it is an online course that teaches you how to take better pictures, understand the settings on your camera, ect.... all for $25 and all the proceeds go directly to their adoption fees.
I am buying one and hoping that Josh will buy me that DSLR camera that I have been asking for to go along with it! But no matter what I know that it will help me with my photography skills in general and it is going towards a great cause!
If you would like to buy one CLICK HERE
It is ready for immediate download.

Now go buy it and take some pretty pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment