So we headed out about 20some miles, drove down a few dirt roads to a ranch, and got onto a big "buggy"/bus thing. We drove through swamps, marshes, and saw some Florida wildlife (and a few horses and cows.)
Alyse loves animals so she was happy with the trip.
Breeley is always happy.
Here are a few of the sights:
(She is staring at the 50/60yr old woman beside her *not pictured* who was not wanting to wait her turn. Both the pictures I have before this one the lady's hand or body is right in front on my camera. Hello! Sad that my 4yr old is more patient and polite.)
When I asked Alyse what her favorite thing was, she told me she liked the cows. Glad we drove out to the swamp for you to see cows.

1 comment:
Okay, first off, matching outfits and bows, I am in LOVE! And good grief, I get really hot when people are like that lady. Molly now says "excuse me!" to them. At first I was embarrassed and now I am like, well good for you, Molly. So glad you are having fun! I want Molly and Lucy to go to Disney so bad, I just have to keep convincing their daddy it will be worth the dough!
Post a Comment