Monday, March 21, 2011

365.11

Project 365
Week 11

Monday, March 14th
Miss Breeley loves to eat.  And she likes "real food".  I don't think I am going to buy much baby food anymore because she enjoys eating whatever we are eating - such as berries from a pie.

Tuesday, March 15
Alyse and I took a little adventure to a beach. 
(We loved it so much, we went back on Thursday.)

Wednesday, March 16th
We went on our wilderness adventure.
Alyse got to "drive" the swamp buggy/bus.

Thursday, March 17th
Awhile ago, I was told that a good home remedy for teething is to take a cold carrot and let your baby chew on it.  Breeley has been getting her 2nd tooth so we gave her a carrot.  She chewed on it all day long and loved it!

Friday, March 18th
HOME!
After another long day of driving, which again I drove almost the whole way home, I came home to find some pretty roses from my husband.  He had also did a few home improvement projects which made me very happy.

Saturday, March 19th
I was very happy to have a whole day at home!
But when you come home from a trip, that means you have a bunch of laundry to do!

Sunday, March 20th
This day wasn't my best....  I have had a toothache off and on for awhile now, but it has been really bad the last few days.  I wasn't feeling great and getting to church was really hard for me this morning.  BUT this baby always makes me smile.
*She is playing peek-a-boo/"Where's Breeley?".  It is so so cute.  I have to record it.

No comments: