Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beach Girls

When I think of Florida, I think of Disney World.  I would like to say that we were going to see Mickey while we were here, but that won't be happening.  (Sadness!!! When we drove through Orlando I called Josh and told him that it was a good thing that it was midnight because during the day I might have just taken the exit that we drove right past.)

However, I was not going to let an opportunity to go to the beach past me by.  Yesterday during Breeley's nap time I got the 4yr old, headed to Target to buy a few sand toys, and put "BEACH" into my GPS.

We went down a number of palm tree lined roads until about 30 minutes later we found a small public beach.

Alyse was very excited.  She is my fellow beach girl.



3 comments:

Lyryn said...

The beaches there are pretty. Not like up here in NJ or DE. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Mindy said...

Hope you all have a great time at the beach!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!!