Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alyse is 4

Tuesday was Alyse's Nicole's actual birthday.
Josh and I had big plans on making the day extra special for her, but unfortunately we spent the whole day at a funeral.  (We are thinking of rescheduling it.  Maybe for next week...)
It was really, really hard for me to leave her on her big day.  My parents took her out for lunch and did their best to celebrate her, and I know she is just turning 4, but I kinda felt like a bad mommy.

When we got home we did have a little birthday celebration.
We took her out for dinner and then came home for cake and presents.
She seemed to be very happy with her little birthday party.






This is her getting ready for her big present.  (She is usually more lady like that this.)
 I'm not going to tell you what it is yet... It isn't finished yet, and really deserves a post all of it's own.




I really can't believe that my baby is 4!  I mean, look at those pictures!  She is such a big girl.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy birthday Alyse! Adorable! AND the party turned out so great too!