Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Olivia Party

There once was a little girl named Alyse who loved Olivia. 
So, when it was time to pick a theme for her birthday, the decision was very easy.

There were lots of decorations




 And lots of yummy food
Like cake pops, oreo truffles, a small candy bar, strawberries, a birthday cake, and of course spaghetti (because Olivia loves spaghetti) and pink lemonade to drink.





The birthday girl had a special birthday outfit to wear.
(Made by SheShe Made)



She waited for her guest to arrive

Once they did they played and did some Olivia activities

After our spaghetti dinner we opened some presents
My favorite part was when she got a new Rapunzel doll to replace one that Ellie had chewed up.  I told her it was a gift from Ellie.  She gave the dog a huge hug and said "Oh, Ellie! Thank you for my present!"  She has now told almost everyone that Ellie gave her a present.

I think she had a fabulous time at her party.  And even though I doubt she will remember it, I am glad we put so much work into it!
*I made a bunch of the decorations including the circle banner and all of the pom poms.  I also made the cake, cake pops, oreo truffles, etc.  Party planning is hard work, but I love it!

3 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

What an adorable party theme! Great job on all of the decor!

Mindy said...

Adorable! LOVE the pic of her watching for her guests!

Kelly said...

Wow! You planned an awesome party!! Everything looks amazing, and I'm sure Alyse had a fabulous time!