Project 365
Week 10
Monday, March 7th
Loved our little family getaway.
Tuesday, March 8th
I spent all day doing laundry and cleaning! Josh had taken my car to get it all checked out and ready for our trip later in the week so it was a stay at home day. I decided to pull out Alyse's 12-18m clothes to get ready for Miss Breeley. I was almost in tears when I noticed that many of them had yellowed! I don't know how. They were in one big storage tub with a sealed lid. Plus Alyse only wore them 2 spring/summer ago. So they spent the day soaking in tub. (Most of the spots came out.)
Wednesday, March 9th
This was my girls day. I spent the morning hanging out at home with my girls and then that night I got to go our with 2 of my friends for mani/pedis and dinner - which we decided to just order appetizers and desserts. Yummy!
Here is my girls dancing with Just Dance for Kids on the Wii.
BTW: I am awesome at Yo Gabba Gabba songs. They are my favorites. Alyse however loves "The Bingo Dog Song". Breeley just likes to hold the remote and thinks she is playing.
Thursday, March 10th
Pretend there is a picture of luggage here. I spent the whole day packing or laying in my bed because I felt really sick.
Friday, March 11th
Again, I don't have a picture.... But it is pretty hard to take a picture when you are the one driving ALL DAY LONG! We were off to Florida. My mom, my girls, and I took off to visit my grandpa - my mom's dad. We arrived at 2:59am. I drove the whole 13hrs. (If you know me, you know that is a big deal. I hate to drive! I don't know how I ended up driving the whole way.)
Saturday, March 12th
Alyse was off to have a tour of the retirement village with Grandpa
(my Grandpa, her Great Grandpa)
Sunday, March 13th
When you are in Florida, you have to get new sunglasses.

2 comments:
I heard a million awesome things about great wolf lodge. I want to take my kids there some day!
What a fun time! Love Alyse's new glasses, with a princess on them, of course!!
Post a Comment