On Monday, that sleepy baby girl turned 10 months old.
(This was taken on Tue.)
I picked that picture because I love that she rubs her head and sucks her thumb. That is how I want to remember my precious baby.
She did give me a little grin.
Weight: I didn't weigh her but I am guessing she is right at 19lbs still. She actually has been thinning out a little because she is walking all over the place.
Clothes: 6-12m, 9m, 12m
Diapers: 3s during the day, 4s at night
*That is crazy to me because Alyse never wore anything bigger than a 4.
Favorite Foods:
My girl loves to eat and does not like for you to eat with out her. She lives for puffs and yogurt bites.
She loves veggies, but likes these fresh. She isn't a fan of "baby food veggies". She likes the real stuff.
She loves mac and cheese, chicken noodle soup (no broth), and mashed potatoes.
Apple sauce and bananas seem to be her favorite fruits.
Favorite things to do:
She is so so happy. She loves to "talk" and lights up when people tell her how pretty she is.
She waves "bye bye"
"Dada" is still her favorite word.
She likes to dance and bounces her little booty.
She loves to be tickled and laughs and laughs.
Mommy is still her favorite person.
She loves to give kisses.
If you yell "Ahhh" she will yell "Ahhh" back at you and then cracks up laughing. She thinks it is so so funny. Her and Alyse do it all the time.
She is a worker. She likes to pick things up and move them - for example: she takes all the clothes out of a laundry basket and then puts them all back in again. So busy!
Things I don't want to forget:
My favorite thing that she does lately is when I am holding her on my hip, she will lean her whole body to the side and put her face right in front of mine and gives this huge grin. It cracks me up!
She points her finger all the time.
She is finally starting to get a 2nd tooth.
Her sister and her have started to fight a little. Alyse is usually really good with her, but every once in awhile she will decide that she does not want to share with Breeley or tells me that Breeley is fussy and wants to be held or go to her room for a nap. Hmm.... Breeley doesn't really put up with nonsense from her big sister though. Her most common weapon is crying, which leads to me stepping in and telling Alyse to be nice. However, she has been known to grab Alyse's hair and pull as hard as she can. I don't think she is going to let Alyse boss her around. It scares me a little....
Here she is a little happier after her nap.
Gosh, I love her!


1 comment:
How cute!! Lucy pulled Molly's hair yesterday, clearly, she had no clue what she was doing, and Molly got really mad, I laughed!
Post a Comment