Week 3
Monday, January 17
On Monday's, Alyse Nicole has her swim class. This Monday was "Show and Tell" where the parents can come into the pool area and not just watch through the glass window. Alyse got to show me what she is working on. Right now she is working on stroking. She has a little kick board that she holds onto while she puts her face in the water and then kicks away as she practices her strokes.
I know this picture isn't the best.... I didn't really think about the camera fogging up with the humidity from the pool. So this is the only shot that I got. I can try again another week.
Tuesday, January 18th
I was very excited to go get my hair done Tuesday night. I actually had it cut pretty short - well short for me. She cut off 4 or 5 inches. I am going to have to get use to it. So will Breeley, cause you know she loves my hair.
*Bonus picture of the week - Here is a not so great picture of what it looks like. Yes, I am in bed and it is the end of the day. Oh, and this isn't taken on Tuesday. It was taken on Sunday. I should have taken one on Tuesday night when I got home cause it looked much cuter. Oh well.
Last week I was asked to be part of a documentary that is being filmed about our church. Elevation is celebrating our 5yr anniversary in a few weeks and the documentary is showing the story of the last 5yrs. I was honored to be asked to be a part, but I was scared to death. Being on camera is completely out of my comfort zone. I am sure that I won't be in very many scenes, but I was there recording for about 2hrs Wednesday afternoon. Most of what I talked about was things that happened in the beginning of the church. (We have been a part of Elevation for all 5yrs.) After I left I thought of at least 3 things that I wish that I would have said. The premiere of the documentary is in February. I can't wait to see it!
Thursday, January 20th
I took this picture in the morning as I was getting ready for my e-group. (I am part of a small group of mom's that meets every Thursday.) Breeley was playing while I got ready. She was so happy playing with a box of tissues.
*Cell phone pic
Friday. January 21st
My friend, our Pastor's wife, Holly, is having a baby girl in a few months. Friday night we had her baby shower. I was honored to be a part of it. I was pretty busy helping out so I handed my camera to my friend Christy who is a professional photographer. She took this picture of Holly. Doesn't Holly look great?! It was a lovely night and a beautiful shower.
Saturday, January 22nd
I didn't do very much on Saturday. My parents took my girls home with them for the weekend. I didn't get out of my bed until after 3pm. Since I didn't have the girls I stuck around at church after my responsibilities were done. It ended up being a kinda late night for Josh so I just hung out backstage with him. At the end of the night I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet so I snapped this picture. This is our Blakeney campus. I kinda liked hanging out when the church was basically empty. It reminded me of my childhood days as the pastor's kid.
Sunday, January 23rd
You would think that when Josh and I are child free that we would go out for dinner, maybe go see a movie...you know, a nice date. Or we would maybe get some stuff done around the house. Nope, after church we came home, put on pjs, and have not done one thing except watch television and nap.
Here is my picture of the day:
That is proof that I am working on some blog post. I'm going to have to post more this week than I did last week. And hopefully I will also take better pictures this week than I did last week....



No comments:
Post a Comment