If I have one addiction in life... Well, let's be honest. I have a lot of addictions in my life. But if I had to pick one I would say shopping for my girls. I love to buy them cute stuff. And there is a lot of cute stuff out there! Lately, I have had a number of people ask me where I get my girls bows and outfits. So, I thought that I would share with you some of my favorite places to get things.
Stores:
A lot of my girls things come from Target, Old Navy, Kohls, and Carters with some Children's Place. Those are pretty basic, I know. I also throw in some Gap, Peaches and Cream, and Gymboree. A good amount of the things my mom gets for them come from Cracker Barrel.
Online Stores:
I LOVE me some Kelly's Kids. I also love Southern Tots. Right around Christmas I found a place called Toodles. They were at the Southern Christmas Show. They didn't have the sizes I need so I ordered online.
I have bought things on and off from Etsy but I don't have any "favorite" places to suggest.
Personalized:
I think you all know that I love She She Made. Ashley is always so good to me and Josh jokes that all of his money goes to her. But really, I highly recommend She She Made. (And I actually have an outfit or two that I need to show you pictures of things that they have created for my girls.)
I also have used The Pink Giraffe for a number of things.
Bows and Bloomers
I love RuffleButts. I have only ordered a few things from them, but I am planning on ordering more. Everything that I have gotten is so, so, cute. (I am almost positive that this is a Charlotte based company. I have heard that Amber, the "mompreneur" who started the business, and her husband live here. I've also seen a car that has a RuffleButts sticker on it at our church.... She also follows my Pastor on twitter. It makes me wonder if they go to Elevation. I may have to check on that.)
For bows, I have bought a number of bows for Polka Dot Posies. They have great prices!
I've also got a few things from My Bow Store, The Girly Girl Bowtique, and Blooming Bows.
Local Places:
Here in the Charlotte area I have a number of places that I get bows.
- Hobby Lobby. They have both bows and headbands. They also have some hats and a few flower clips.
- Karrousel Kids (in downtown Matthews). They have a good boutique. I get a lot of the girls seasonal bows from there. I also have bought a number of their smocked dresses from there.
- Shower Me With Love (in South Park). Love their bows. A little more expensive, but they have BIG bows, which make me happy.
- Doolittles Every time we go get Alyse's hair cut I end up buying a bow. Again, they are a little more expensive, but sometimes you just have to buy a pretty bow.
- Poppies Garden Heather, who is in my e-group (or small group/community group... whatever you want to call it) has a business that she runs with her best friend. They make a bunch of cute stuff. (All you non-Charlotte people, I bet she would ship to you.)
- I use to buy a bunch of bows from a friend of a friend, Jeanette. She was making bows to raise money for her daughter's adoption from China. Sarah Beth is home now, so I am not sure if she is still making bows, but her bows are beautiful.
- Also, I do go and have things monogrammed a lot. I got to Hometown Threads in Matthews. (Right by The Galleria.) They do have bloomers, blankets, and other items there at the store, but I usually take my own things in. Most of the things I take in are things I have bought at Target or things that I have made myself and I want them personalized.
Now, before I end I have to say that I know that a number of my blog friends who read this here blog sell and make bows and other things.
Becca, Kelly, Angie, and maybe some others....
If you sell something leave me a comment and let me know!
Happy Shopping Everyone!
*If I think of more places I will add them. If you have any must get from places, let me know.
3 comments:
I'm always going to Karrousel Kids! They have great things! I also love Lullabyes in Indian Trail. Thanks for the tip about Hobby Lobby...I didn't know they had bows!
Ooooohhh! I could get into some serious trouble with you! It's addicting, shopping for these precious little girls!!
Thanks for linking to me!!!!!!
Oh my, this post is going to get me into BIG TROUBLE now that Little Debby is here! :)
Post a Comment