Friday, December 31, 2010

Made By Me

There were so  many things that I wanted to show everyone that I made this Christmas.  I made a lot of things.... Some were gifts, some were for the girls, some were for me to add to my Christmas decorations.

Here are a few things:

This wreath is made with ribbon loops.

 The garland on the tree matches the wreath.

This is probably my favorite thing that I made this year.  I actually made a bunch of them.  I saw them at the Christmas show in November and decided I wanted to try to make one for myself.  I have had a number of people tell me that I should try and sell them.  Maybe next year.

Alyse and I made this bottle of "Holiday Cheer" for her to give away to some friends.  We put it with a little tin of these Santa and Reindeer cookies.


My mom helped me make these Christmas tree shirts for the girls.  (Not the best pictures for you to see, but oh well...)


Finally, Alyse, Josh and I made this nativity out of foam.  It turned out really cute.

I also made a number of necklaces that I gave away, but for some reason I didn't take pictures.  Kinda mad at myself for that.  Trust me, they were cute. 

I already have 2 things that I want to make for January.
Then I know I will find a craft or 2 that has to be made for Valentine's.
It seems that Hobby Lobby is going to be getting more of my $.

No comments: