Weight: 14lb 8oz (75 %tile)
Length: 25in (75 %tile)
People keep telling me she is a big baby.... I think she is beautiful! She isn't really "chubby". She has a few little rolls on her thighs but that's it. She does have some cute cheeks though!
(She is right at 3lb bigger than her sister was at 4 months.)
Clothes: 3-6m
Diapers: She just moved up to a size 2. They are a little big on her, but fit better than the 1s cause she is so long.
Favorite food: formula (I stopped nursing about a week ago.) She eats 5x a day. Usually she drinks 5 to 6oz. She likes a HOT bottle. (picky eater!)
Favorite thing to do: sleep, eat, cuddle, "talk", giggling.
She has also started playing with Alyse a lot. They jump on the bed together and their favorite is Alyse's "magic trick". (Breeley lays on the floor and Alyse covers her up with a blanket. Then Alyse say "Abrah Kadabrah", pulls it off and yells "Ta-Da". Both of them crack up laughing, which makes me crack up laughing.) We also pulled out this jumper thing that was Alyse's. B is not quite big enough for it, but she sits and plays for a few minutes in there. The swing and her playmat are still her favorite toys. She can pull the little flower on it that plays music all by herself now.
What I don't want to forget:
- She has started to roll over. She gets to her tummy and then isn't too sure what to do, but she is rolling all over the place so I have to stay near her most of the time. (There was a moment with the couch and another with the swing that scared me, but she hasn't fallen...yet.)
- She is ok with the bath now. I don't think she loves it yet, but I am sure she will. (If she is anything like her sister who will shower 3x a day for over an hour each if I let her.)
- She has the sweetest giggle.
- She is a great sleeper. She usually goes to sleep somewhere between 9 and 10pm and wakes up around 8am. (Except for last night when she slept from 9pm to 10am). During the day she usually eats, stays awake for about an hour and a half, and then sleeps for another hour or so. She is pretty scheduled.
- She is starting to be a thumb/finger sucker.
3 months
2 months
1 month

6 comments:
What a precious outfit! She is adorable!!
She's absolutely beautiful!!
she is so cute! she's looking just like her big sister, too :)
She is so stinkin cute!
So so so CUTE
Had a few minutes to blog hop...Hope you will stop by my holiday blog...there is a great Ornament Giveaway this week.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Oh my word, too cute! I used to hear "chubby baby" everywhere we went, but Molly was really chubby! At 4 months she was 20lbs! I remember when you got that outfit! So cute!
Post a Comment