Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute to a T

While walking through the craft store a few weeks ago I decided to grab a few cheap things to create some t-shirts for the girls.  I found some plain white t-shirts on sale and thought it would be fun to liven them up a little.

First I made what Alyse calls their "sister" shirts.
(They are like those stickers that you see on the back of people's cars.  They are just iron-ons. Alyse's is a ballerina.  Breeley's is a baby girl.)




Then I made "button" shirts.
(I took care to make sure that those buttons weren't a choking hazard.  Trust me, they aren't going anywhere after all the glue and stitching that I did!)

"B"

And "A"
 (Alyse has some sort of irritation on her chin.  It's actually been there a few weeks.  I asked our DR. to make sure it wasn't some type of allergic reaction or something because I have tried a bunch of creams and lotions on it.  He gave me another ointment to try.  Hopefully it will disappear soon cause it is bothering both her and me.)

Alyse made this quick photo shoot into an action modeling shoot and would not hold still for a picture. I was happy to find one that you could actually see the "A" because most of them look like this next picture or are blurry.

I have 2 more ideas for Christmas shirts.  I just need to take another trip to the craft store, but I haven't been allowed to go yet.... I can't help it that I get too excited and have tons of "great ideas"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute shirts! I just got the "talk" about not buying anything for the girls until Christmas!!