Josh is at church doing what he does every weekend.
Alyse is at her Grammy and Papa's house for a few days.
And Breeley is doing this:
She actually does a lot of that.
She sleeps most of the day away and then at night I put her down about 12:30/1am and usually don't hear a peep from her until sometime around 7/8am. It is fabulous! But when she is awake, she is the sweetest little baby girl.
So I am finally getting on the computer to blog.
Yay!Now... what to blog about???
(Is it me or is it true that when you stop blogging for awhile suddenly the blogging ideas seem to go away.)I could also talk about diapers. (I change a lot of them. I also have had thoughts of using cloth diapers. It seems like Miss B may have a little sensitive little bottom. The new "Dry Max" on Pampers diapers may be a problem for her....)
But I think that I will just leave you with one last sleeping baby picture and push that publish button.
5 comments:
Feel free to blog as many cutie pie baby pictures as you want! I think those are just perfect for a blogging topic. :)
She looks so sweet! I just want to eat her up!! Talk away about breastfeeding and diapers! We actually found the white cloud diapers at wal-mart worked well for Molly and her sensitivity issues. We used those and Luvs. Enjoy the quiet!!
She is adorable! Keep the pictures coming!
There actually have been A LOT of complaints on the new dry max pampers. A friend of mine had to take her 3 month old to the dr last week because he started getting horrible blisters from the diapers. Google it,I'm not trying to scare you at all. We switched to Huggies and Target brand diapers as soon as we ran out of the Pampers sensitives we had without the dry max. They just came out with it and Parker is now 6 months.
OH!!! There is nothing like seeing that tiny sleeping baby!! Except for maybe getting to hold her while she sleeps! :)
Precious, precious! My little two year old girl came walking in as soon as the first picture pulled up, and as I continued to scroll down, she kept saying, "Ooohhh, baby!" over and over, making cooing noises and tilting her head to the side.
She approves, and it takes a lot to impress my little princess, so there you go!
Post a Comment