Do you ever have those moments where you look around the room and you just have to smile?
Friday night was one of those nights for me.
My friends threw me (and Breeley) a baby shower and it was so nice.
Friday night was one of those nights for me.
My friends threw me (and Breeley) a baby shower and it was so nice.
It was small and laid back, and I loved it. We sat on comfy couches at a coffee shop and just talked, ate, and I opened presents.
Love to you all!

4 comments:
so sweet of them! Glad you had a good time
I have sweet friends like that too! They gave me a joint baby shower with another friend that was expecting the same time I was with my daughter. Glad you had such a great time!
Congrats! Glad you have great friends to help you share in the joy!
Aww, that's what great friends do. Glad you have some to celebrate with you. Looks like fun had by all. Blessings!
Post a Comment