Sorry about that!
I also didn't intend on taking a little blogging break, but it seems like the days went and I never had a chance to even get onto my computer.
We didn't do anything really exciting, life was just busy. To fill you in:
My yard looks very nice and now has some flowers in it.
I went to a consignment sale and bought a few outfits for my girls.
I had lunch with a friend that I haven't seen since before Christmas.
I went to my Dr. on Friday (we are now on weekly appointments) but there isn't anything exciting to report. Breeley and I are both doing good.
My Dad came for a quick visit. Well, actually he just used us for a bed because he was in town for a meeting.
While he was here, Josh and I decided to try something new with Alyse. Since we changed our guest room into a nursery we don't really have an extra bed anymore. Alyse now sleeps in what use to be our guest bed. Our most frequent guest are my parents, so when they are here Alyse usually either sleeps with them in her bed or with Josh and I in our bed. This works fine, but Josh and I thought that it might be fun for her (and more comfy for the rest of us) if we found somewhere else for her to sleep.
So Friday night, Josh talked her into camping out.
This is her little "house" that she loves. Josh put it in our bedroom and told her she was going to camp out.
He got a bunch of blankets and made a little pallet on the floor and let her go get all her stuffed animals and pillow. She seemed excited.
He crawled in (sorta) and did the normal bedtime routine of books and prayers.
I kinda thought that she wouldn't stay all night and she would end up in bed with us, but I was wrong. Before long she was sound asleep.


4 comments:
Oh that is just too cute! I love the one with your husband peeking out the end- too precious! They will have sweet memories of that. . .
awww, so sweet! And what a great idea!
That's awesome that she stayed in there all night! I am not sure Molly would have made it!
Thank you so very much for your prayers, Stephanie.
Post a Comment