Not only have we been welcoming my sister's baby boy and having baby showers, but I have also been working in Breeley's room to get things ready for her arrival.
I pulled down (well, really I had Josh pull down) all of Alyse's newborn clothes and washed them.
It was fun to go through all of her clothes, but it also made me feel so sad that she is so big now! I also was kinda of surprised by the clothes that I had and didn't have. I think that I actually may have to go buy a few things for Breeley because a lot of Alyse's clothes may be too "warm" for May.
So, of course I got started and bought some matching outfits for my girls.
Along with getting the clothes all organized, we set up the swing, pulled down toys and other "baby stuff". Plus we have ordered a few things~a chair for the room, a double stroller, a new sling, and a few other odds and ends. (Now I just have to be patient and wait for them to be delivered!)
The nursery still has a number of things that we are waiting on.
I have a number of plans.... (Hopefully soon I can take you on a full tour.)
One of the things that I did order was a wall graphic:
Now I just need to do a little more shopping for decorations and clothes.

3 comments:
Aww..I love the matching outfits and that wall graphic! That looks awesome!
I remember sorting through all of Molly's clothes just to organize and it did make me a little weepy thinking of her being that small at one time! I LOVE the graphic!!!
Glad it's all beginning to come together!
Post a Comment