Well, the big "Winter Storm" did hit us at about 3am on Saturday morning.
(I know this because that is what time Josh and I were getting home.... Again, more on that later.)
This morning we woke up to some snow and some ice.
Alyse really wanted to go outside to make a "snow bunny angel" like Max and Ruby. (Obsessed I tell you!!!)
She still isn't 100 percent back to normal yet, but we did take her out for a little bit.
Here she is making her "snow bunny angel"
(Hope you are not distracted by all the patterns of clothing she has going on....)
And please excuse the runny nose....
We only spent a little time outside.
But I looked outside a few minutes ago, and now I am hoping that we get a little more snow time tomorrow.
4 comments:
What a cute little snow bunny you have! Sounds like you have interesting things going on; excited to hear!
Such cute pictures! Glad you guys had fun in the snow!
That last pic is so cool! What a cute little snow bunny angel! We got a little bit of snow up North, but it's more the freezing temps I can't stand!!
Can't wait for the other updates, but in the meantime, looks like snowplay is just the thing! I'm such a wimp that I've only played out in the snow for a few minutes with my kids so far, but that doesn't stop them from rolling around in it and getting thoroughly covered!
Post a Comment